Our Client, multinational FMCG company (Fortune 500), is announcing an opening for the position of Line Manager.
- organizing and managing production and economic activities of the line;
- ensuring compliance with requirements of industrial and labor discipline, subordinates;
- conducting training employees on documents operating in company, participating in conducting examinations on employee knowledge;
- analysing placement of employees on lines, taking into account their qualifications and responsibility for professional growth of employees;
- cooperating with employees of other sectoris on introduction of new products, technologies, regulatory documents in all areas of the unit's activities;
- ensuring implementation of MOS culture on production, analysis and providing proposals to the head for improvement, timely replacement of obsolete equipment, and cost reduction and for continuous improvement;
- implementing the overall plan together with the section manager for line for performance and performance targets achievement.
- University Degree;
- 3+ years of experience in Line Manager within FMCG company;
- intermediate knowledge of English;
- excellent PC skills;
- knowledge of SAP will be a plus;
- strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- organizational and leadership skills;
- team player, taking initiative, enthusiastic.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- business trip abroad;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.