Our Client, a leading international consumer electronics company is announcing opening for Marketing Communications Specialist position
Marketing Communications Specialist
- participating in development of marketing strategy in conjunction with the business/company objectives;
- overseeing all marketing, advertising, digital and promotional activities/ trends/competitive behavior;
- analyzing continuously consumer's behavioral changes, shopping paths, consumer understanding tests;
- conducting strategic planning for marketing activities: ATL & BTL budget planning with ROI;
- gathering market information and apply to sales strategy;
- providing digital expertise and ensure successful digital campaigns across group of products;
- being responsible for media planning & booking and for marketing Intelligence roadmap and result adaptation;
- managing work of agency: briefing, coordinating, evaluation.
- University Degree;
- 3-5 years of experience in the relevant position;
- good analytical and organizational skills;
- proven track record of 360 campaigns planning and execution;
- practical experience with Google analytics, Google Adwords, Gemius, Youtube analytics, Facebook business manager;
- previous experience with contents development and media plans evaluation and analysis for TV, OOH, Radio, PR will be a big advantage;
- Strong Intermediate level of English;
- knowledge of PC skills: MS Excel (advanced), MS PowerPoint (advanced).
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a dynamic multinational environment;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.