Our Client, a large multinational FMCG company with production facilities in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of Supply Planner position.
- approving dispatch plans submitted by producing market, control and follow stock policy and delivery terms;
- organizing and leading weekly and monthly Key Meetings of the Inter-Market Planning cycle;
- organizing and leading Operational Demand and Supply reviews;
- leading and managing stock policy reviews;
- ensuring all legal contracts with producing factories are in place, all supporting documents are in line with Ukrainian legislation;
- managing changes in assortment, new product launches;
- managing volume distribution between Customers in case of limited product availability;
- handling Customer complaints;
- providing relevant reports and on-time information on requests from other functions and suppliers;
- measuring, monitoring and analyzing Supply Chain performance to identify areas of possible improvement and take/propose corrective actions;
- managing Master Data in SAP.
- University degree;
- 1+ years of experience with supply or production planning, logistics, customer service, etc;
- excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
- good planning skills;
- good communication and negotiation skills;
- advanced PC user (MS Excel, SAP);
- written and spoken intermediate English.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in an international environment;
- good career and professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.