Our Client, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies, is announcing an
opening for Specifications Expert position.
- serve as a key point of contact on BoMs/Specs/ Material specs for Factories, MSC, PD&L, Group Marketing and Markets;
- act as centre of expertise for numerous Factory locations (e.g. Central Europe, Eastern Europe & North Europe) to support central alignment topics;
- creation and maintenance of material specifications for particular factories;
- creation and maintenance of BoM’s and Product Packaging Specifications for particular factories;
- follow established relationship and execute relevant communication with respective factories, PCC coordinators, Print Specialists and Procurement team, related to materials and BOM.
- support for relevant system implementations and changes as well as data migrations;
- report on process steps which require improvement, support in projects related to process improvement, or standardisation.
- University degree;
- knowledge / understanding of production processes such as Product Introduction Process, Product Development, Artwork and Print Preparation, Printing techniques;
- good working knowledge MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- experience with ERP Systems, preferably with GPS and ARAS PLM;
- good Analytical skills, detail orientated;
- good intercultural, interpersonal and communication skills;
- pronounced capabilities of teamwork and communication.
The Company offers:
- official employment;
- challenging job in the international environment;
- great professional team and friendly environment.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.