Our client, one of the largest distributors for the sale of agricultural machinery is announcing an opening for Head of HR position.
Head of HR
- being responsible for development and execution of HR strategy in support of the company's short-term and long-term objectives;
- leading and further developing all the key HR processes, including: Organization Design and development, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding, Employee Relations;
- managing internal communication projects;
- measuring the effectiveness of benefits programs and recommend improvements;
- coordinating employees training and development initiatives.
- University Degree;
- experience in similar positions in HR from 5 years, experience in big international companies;
- knowledge of methodological, regulatory and other materials on personnel and social issues;
- fluent English;
- advanced PC user (Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- ability to lead and coach the team, implement and manage changes;
- negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in an international environment;
- good career and professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.