Our Client, multinational leader in the production of building materials, is announcing an opening for Performance Manager position.
Deputy Operations Director
- ensuring Health and Safety environment in full accordance with the Company's standards;
- facilitating business improvement initiatives by aligning with OpCos' Managers and Country Management on key priorities across each business line;
- managing individual projects, monitoring overall portfolio performance and ensuring progress against targeted metrics - developing and maintaining suite of relevant KPIs;
- ensuring preparation of accurate and timely KPI analysis and appropriate user-centric reports to constantly improve the performance of the business units;
- analyzing deeply all generated KPI’s and reports to challenge “as is” position with the aim to identify areas for cost and efficiency improvements and to increase overall profitability;
- participating in the process of Road Map projects identification;
- monitoring actively with the detailed insight the progress of the projects together with deep understanding of them;
- developing and presenting to Country Top Management plans and ideas to adjust business processes driving business improvements and enhanced production, cost and commercial efficiencies.
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position in a company with production facilities of building materials;
- fluent English;
- suitable education in a business and finance, knowledge of Business Intelligence systems;
- experience in establishing business processes and managing performance;
- task orientated with high problem solving ability;
- strong communication and presentation skills (both oral and written);
- strategic, proactive and forward thinking;
- ability to manage people, experience in management, decisionmaking process.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in the international environment;
- professional growth and development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.