IKEA, our Client, one of the leading multinational retail companies, is announcing an opening for the Sales Admin Specialist position.
Sales Admin Specialist for IKEA City Shop
About the Job:
In this position, you are responsible for the sales administration & support area within the team and you will support the sales function to grow sales and sustain long-term profitability.
- supporting the easy buying process;
- coordinating the ordering of buying guides and product related information, ensuring the stores order appropriate quantities on time to meet visitor demand in their stores;
- maintaining the price tag system, being the super user for this and supporting shop to ensure they can use it correctly;
- supporting the Sales leader in drive to sell their volume commitments, monitoring store sales results and providing information, which allows to follow-up on deviations;
- presenting all the required information in a timely manner and keep the committed deadlines;
- actively working with your sales colleagues;
- providing help and support to the service office and store colleagues;
- building a strong network with other service office functions in order to be able to access appropriate information to support the achievement of our sales priorities.
- 2 years of relevant experience;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- polite, tactful and friendly attitude;
- good time management;
- analytical and numerical skills;
- good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
The Company offers:
- a challenging job within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary and compensation package.