IKEA, Our Client, is announcing an opening for the Sales Leader position.
Sales Leader for IKEA City Shop
Our Client, one of the leading multinational retail companies, is announcing an opening for the Sales Leader position.
About the Job:
In this position, you are responsible to optimize sales and profitability by using the product range and understanding customers’ needs. You will lead and inspire your teams to place the customer at the heart of everything we do. You will be challenged to review what has been done today and ask what can be done better tomorrow. You will have an opportunity to grow by developing yourself personally and professionally while achieving measurable results.
- securing a consistent, seamless positive customer experience through all channels;
- coordinating and organizing work of co-workers;
- delivering and leading the commercial action plan for your city shop;
- securing successful implementation of country priorities and the sharing and implementing good solutions;
- analyzing the qualitative performance of your city shop using mechanical sales system and easy buying process through all channels;
- analyzing local market potential and working with your team and other functions to ensure relevant throughout the different sales channels;
- following up financial goals, KPIs and costs, and taking action on deviations;
- motivating and developing team members by agreeing clear goals, expectations and conducting follow-ups;
- securing competent and high-performing team which inspire and empower every co-worker to recognize and understand their contribution;
- identifying, recruiting and developing the many talents, specifically in your team, to secure succession planning.
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- polite, tactful and friendly attitude;
- business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus;
- strong leadership skills;
- ability to meet targets and deadlines;
- good planning and organisational skills;
- excellent communication and people skills
The Company offers:
- a challenging job within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary and compensation package.