Our Client, a well-known multinational FMCG company (Fortune 500) is announcing an opening position of Senior Key Account Specialist (Odessa).
Senior Key Account Specialist (Odessa)
- providing launch support, listing of new products, analyzing the product rotation, keeping effective assortment, providing price changes, control and prevention over OOS;
- controlling over Documents workflow / work with Payables (verification of the cost of services, forming Appendixes, Acts of acceptance, providing "proof of performance' materials);
- working with analytical reports on sales performance, market shares, orders fulfillment etc.
- controlling and managing of accounts receivable;
- controlling over contract terms and conditions compliance;
- managing promotional activations;
- collaborating constantly with marketing, shopper activation, planning, finance, legal departments, field force etc.
- University Degree;
- advanced user of MS Excel and Power Point;
- Intermediate level of English;
- driver license.
The Company offers:
- challenging work within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary, and good compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.