Our Client, an international company, one of the global producer of chemicals for different industries, is looking for Sales Manager (Agro).
Sales Manager (Agro)
• promoting of calcium carbonate and trading products such as basic soil conditioners, calcium fertilizers, seed coatings, mineral additives and technical service in the agricultural industry;
• developing sales through distributors and agro-holdings;
• being responsible for full customer support;
• initiating and monitoring crop trials at predefined customers;
• identifying and proposing customers for crop trails;
• visiting company’s costumers in order to discuss possibilities of further use of its products;
• calculating technical and financial benefit of company’s products vs. traditional farming methods and competitors’ products;
• identifying current and future agricultural trends in the agriculture business;
• being responsible for collection and verification of product forecast information from customers;
• reporting monthly to Business Development and region.
• Bachelor Degree in Agronomy;
• good understanding of the agricultural legislation and registration process and an impact that can be caused on the Company;
• technical knowledge and knowledge of distributors and agro-holdings in Ukraine (Expert level);
• experience in fertilizers, seeds, phyto-sanitary products
• knowledge of the market
• strong management skills
• excellent communication skills in English: verbal and written
• excellent customer relationship skills
• computer skills: advanced user (ERP system, Windows Office applications)
• 2-3 year of Sales experience with background will be a plus.
The Company offers:
• challenging job within a leading multinational company;
• professional and career development opportunities;
• competitive salary and attractive compensation package.