Our Client, an international company, one of the global producers of chemicals for different industries, is looking for Technical Sales Manager (polymers).
Technical Sales Manager (polymers)
- maintaining good relationships with partners (current and potential), preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts;
- preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and projecting the number of contacts to be made;
- following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity;
- identifying sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned;
- developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge;
- managing account services through quality checks and other follow-ups, identifying and resolving customer complains;
- developing and implementing special sales activities to reduce stock, participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows.
- higher technical (chemical) education;
- 3+ years of relevant experience is sales and hands on polymer processing / technical support;
- good knowledge of English spoken/written;
- excellent communication skills, dynamic and proactive personality;
- readiness for business trips around Ukraine;
- driving license.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in an international environment;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.