Our client, a well-known international FMCG company is announcing an opening for Finance Controller position
- coordinating the monthly accrual process following the cost-revenue matching principle, calculating timing accruals;
- ensuring reconciliation of systems (SAP/BI/Hyperion);
- preparing weekly and monthly sales report, calculating volume change, price change and product mix, reporting major KPIs;
- coordinating Business Plan/Revised Estimate data collection and data entry as well as timings and input needed during the business planning process;
- supporting and challenging budget owners during the planning process;
- working closely with the KAMs to calculate promotional ROI;
- evaluates new product launches and their impact on profitability;
- performing ad hoc calculations, for example, impact of price increase, and simulates “what if scenarios”.
- University Degree (Finance/Accounting);
- 2+ years working on a finance controller/finance analytic position;
- Fluent English;
- understanding of promotional mechanics and the related financial impact;
- ability to quickly identify and analyze risks and impacts, able to define alternatives;
- good communication and presentation skills, capability to communicate precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders up to GM level;
- self-motivated, self-directed and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a leading multinational company;
- competitive salary and attractive compensation package
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.