Our client, a well-known international company working at the market of home appliances is announcing an opening for Product Trainer position.
- developing training curriculum schedule for the region based on national training curriculum;
- building training route plan and execute it;
- interacting with retail partners management, shop directors and Field Force Managers to organize time and location for instore training according to curriculum;
- ensuring training participant registration and report training result to Regional Field Force Managers, Master Trainer and Group Head of Retail Marketing;
- evaluating quality of training by method appropriate to training technique and report the result of evaluation to relevant managers;
- ensuring that training is efficient and influencing the store sellout result;
- managing the full training cycle in designated region, including conducting in-person activities and using e-learning platforms aiming to reach full and timely performance of training curriculum with tangible sell out increase.
- higher education;
- at least 2 years working experience as a product trainer / retail trainer (preferably in electronics);
- readiness for business trips;
- Intermediate English;
- Excel, PowerPoint working knowledge;
- excellent presentation skills.
The Company offers:
- сhallenging job within a leading multinational company;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and attractive compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.