Our Client, a leader in the sphere of Consumer Electronics, is announcing an opening of COOP Marketing specialist position.
- coordinating and organizing all promotion activities in retail networks together with retail partners;
- establishing and handling coop process in Sales Team;
- developing department partner promotion rules and processes (Coop process), application forms and other;
- informing sales team about all changes in the Coop process in regarding tax & financial changes that might occur;
- developing and coordinating Coop programs scenarios with partners;
- planning of all types of Coop programs: national promo with electronics outlets, retail promo, online promo, channel promos, etc. on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- preparing all necessary official documents for Coop programs;
- controlling over expenses Coop budget management;
- communicating and controlling Partner Coop promotion and advertising Terms & Conditions (brand guideline communication, supervision of partner co-materials);
- Coop report collecting, activity results' controlling and analyzing on all stages of the programs, verificating report followed by documents submission and budget claim.
- Marketing diploma or university degree;
- 1+ year of professional services in marketing role;
- experience with BTL event coordination and conduction;
- experience with contents development and media plans evaluation and analysis for TV, OOH, Radio, PR will be a big advantage;
- fluent English is a must;
- advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
The Company offers:
- challenging work within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary, bonuses, and good compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.