Our Client, a well-known multinational FMCG company is announcing an opening position of Content and Social Media Specialist.
Content and Social Media Specialist
- being responsible for content plan creation for each of selected audiences;
- adaptating global content;
- promoting web site in social media to increase visits, unique visitors, conversion rate;
- developing and executing content for each of selected audiences and social media platforms;
- ensuring all relevant digital communication channels are managed and activated in line with international strategy (web, online, mobile, games, social media activities, etc.);
- providing advice to the brand team on digital content and advertising campaign development and paid advertising.
- University Degree;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- at least Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- excellent understanding of local/International digital landscape in regard to websites/competitors, social networks and mobile apps/sites;
- ability to connect dots on how local digital strategy can influence business results;
- experience and an excellent eye for detail in web and digital media;
- proactive and creative, problem solver.
The Company offers:
- challenging work within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary, and good compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.