Our client, a well-known international company working at the market of home appliances is announcing an opening for Training Coordinator position.
- developing national training curriculum schedule based on new product launch plan, sales promo plan, sales skill, technological innovation training needs;
- putting task to Regional Field Force Managers s and Retail Trainers to building training route plan within approved training curriculum, and managing regional route plans in order to execute national training curriculum on time and according to KPIs;
- interacting with retail partners management to inform about upcoming training initiatives, getting approval from retail partner management for training curriculum implementation;
- organizing time and location for regional classroom trainings according to training curriculum, manager locating, catering, technical supporting expenses for regional trainings;
- coordinating training expenses within Retail Marketing budget according to company approval processes, sourcing and compliance requirements;
- managing national training participant registration process and reporting (training curriculum performance, training penetration, sellout increase after training report);
- developing and implementing evaluation of quality of training report by method appropriate to training technique and managing national training quality reporting;
- managing knowledge material database, training material storage.
- higher education;
- at least 2 years working experience as training / education coordinator or similar management activity;
- Intermediate English;
- Excel, PowerPoint working knowledge;
- excellent presentation skills.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a leading multinational company;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and attractive compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.