Our Client, multinational leader in the production of household appliances (HVAC sector), is announcing an opening a Installer Adviser position.
- being responsible for presenting the products to installers;
- visiting trade shows, stores, community organizations, and other venues, to demonstrate products or services;
- searching for new installers who might benefit from company products or services and maximising their potential in designated regions;
- learning about competitors, products and consumers;
- developing and growing long-term relationships with installers;
- managing and interpreting installers requirements - speaking with them to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
- respecting the assigned budget for his area in order to achieve the targets requested by the Company;
- making commercial and technical trainings and presentations and demonstrating how a product meets installers needs;
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education together with After Sales Dept;
- calculating installers quotations;
- offering after-sales support services;
- preparing reports for head office.
- University Degree;
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- driver's lisence - category B;
- experience in technical sales (or engineering) of household appliances (desirable HVAC), or power tools;
- basic English level;
- good communication and presentation skills.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- competitive salary;
- attractive compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.