Our Client, a well-known large international FMCG company, is announcing an opening for SAP FI/CO Project Manager position.
SAP FI/CO Project Manager
- being responsible for support and development of the functional area – Accounting Operations and Controlling;
- leading technical and functional projects in the area of responsibility performing the full scope of project;
- managing functions: scope, time, cost, resources, risks, quality, communication and integration during Project Life Cycle;
- supporting business by resolving system/ process problems affecting operations;
- ensuring completeness and resolution of issues raised by users;
- developing Super Users' system and processes knowledge, assessing results, supporting Super Users;
- conducting end-user trainings;
- planning, coordinating/ conducting testing and creating clear testing documentation;
- monitoring operation of SAP technical components (software update packages, interfaces, messaging).
- University Degree;
- 2+ years of experience in L1 pr L2 SAP FI/CO, sFin support and configuration;
- good understanding of functional area (finance) - corporate and local standarts and practices, processes, systems;
- good knowledge of accounting and taxation;
- strong project management, communication, analytical and presentation skills;
- English - Intermediate +.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a large multinational company;
- competitive salary;
- good compensation package.
©2000-2010 "PERSONNEL CONSULTING" Limited. All rights reserved.